1. Research the incident: Start by researching the incident, gathering as much information as possible. This includes the time, date, and location of the accident, the number of people affected, the type of fire, any possible causes, and any other relevant details.
2. Contact the relevant authorities: Contact the local fire department, police, and other relevant authorities to learn more about the incident and arrange for any necessary assistance.
3. Contact Yazaki: Contact Yazaki, the company involved in the fire, to learn more about the incident and their response.
4. Assess the damage: Assess the damage caused by the fire and the extent of the cleanup required.
5. Begin the cleanup: Secure the area and begin the cleanup process. This may involve removing debris, repairing damaged structures, and restoring the area to its original condition.
6. Contact any affected parties: Reach out to any individuals or businesses affected by the fire and arrange for any necessary assistance.
7. Investigate the cause: Investigate the cause of the fire and take necessary steps to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
8. Take legal action: If necessary, take legal action against any parties responsible for the fire.